Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's Love, Love, Love...

Today it's all about the food.  I love it.  All of it.  Everything about it.  


I LOVE this website.  It goes great with my even bigger LOVE of cooking (and eating).  

Some of my favorites that I LOVE:
Snickerdoodles

Oranges

My kitchenaid Mixer
New York Cheesecake
Lobster

Girl Scout Cookies--these ones!
(tis the season.  I know where you can order some if you need to know.)
 I LOVE this network.
I LOVE this show!
I also enjoy these shows.  



3 comments:

Jennifer Pauga said...

LOL who turned you on to alberto's? That is my favorite!! That is ALL I ever crave!!

lishajeanne said...

It is literally 3 blocks from my house. Plus it tastes like food from a Taco Truck which I fell in love with when I was pregnant.

sunnie said...

My favorite recipe blog is sisterscafe.blogspot.com. Check it out. I follow it so I can keep up with their updates.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers