Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas goodies...

So I am trying to be accountable for my actions here.  I love Christmas goodies...New Year goodies...in my house it all runs together.  Unfortunately for me it has been my down fall.  I went to be weighed in this morning and I gained back...a LOT...like almost 4 pounds!  I can try and justify by saying it was the holidays and we were traveling which equals a lot of fast food...blah, blah, blah.  Pure and simple I had no will power and I didn't even try.  SO there you go.  I am human.  Now these next few weeks I will be paying for it because I got lazy and I crave all that crap again.  Starting over is what it feels like.  But I guess the New Year is a good time to do it.   



0 comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers