Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

Today was back to the grind for Ryan, but exciting and fun for Emma and Ally. Here they are in the "first day " outfits complete with backpack.


Kindergarten was fun for Em, but when I picked her up she was disappointed because at snack time they did not eat the crackers she had brought. I think I heard the word boring somewhere in there too. NOT GOOD. When I left her after the parent meeting she was smiley and happy. I think the crackers did it.

Ally is in 2nd grade and she loves school. Her best friend is in her class so that was a plus. When I asked her what she did all she told me was that Monday is library and PE. Other than that she "couldn't remember."

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm waiting to see pictures! I like the new look of your blog. Very cute! I cried when I waved my girls off the bus today...I know, I'm a big baby.

lishajeanne said...

Well so am I. Ryan should be loading those today so I can add them on. He left the cord at school to download them. Sorry!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers