Monday, August 11, 2008

Bear Lake is AWESOME!


Hansen Family Reunion '08



Summer is the time for family reunions. We had a Hansen Family Reunion last week and we got to meet cousins I have never met before. Specifically Ryan's Uncle Corey and his family. The reunion was for his Grandma Hansen and her children. There were 4 there, plus we represented a fifth. It was fun to spend time with them and with others we already know. I hope the next time we do it, more people can come. But it was a perfect amount of fun for the short time we had together.




The condo we stayed in was awesome! It had 6 bedrooms on 3 different floors. There was room for 24 people in it and I think one night we had it maxed out. But still there was plenty of room. There was also a full kitchen, 2 flat screen TV's and of course a HOT TUB! One night someone had turned it down really low so I was able to get in even though I am super pregnant. It was only 94 degrees, like a big tub. It was nice!
Bear Lake is a super fun place to play. I can't remember the last time I was there although I know I have been. The kids loved the lake. It is super shallow for a long way so we got to go out really far. Even Luke walked about 100 yards from the shore without going under the water. He is a fish. Here is a video of him looking for the Frisbee with Ryan's cousin Seth.







The girls love the water as well. They were so far out playing, I had to walk out with the camera over my head so I could get close enough to them to get any pictures. Here is a fun one with dad.


The view from the condo was really nice. You can see Bear Lake in the background. We had a great time and hope to go back again soon. Maybe another family reunion will be there someday!




0 comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers